Beau Bonneau Casting is looking for San Francisco Bay Area extras to work on the upcoming ‘Steve Jobs‘ movie directed by Danny Boyle and starring Michael Fassbender.
antb / Shutterstock.com
To audition for a role on Steve Jobs movie, check out the casting call details below:
Annette Shaff / Shutterstock.com
Beau Bonneau Casting is seeking SF Bay Area locals for paid Extra Work on this Steve Jobs feature directed by Danny Boyle, Starring Michael Fassbender.
This film covers 3 of Jobs’ product launches in the 80s-90s. Background will portray Café Patrons, Audience, Press & repeating Core Roles: Engineers, Marketing teams, Interns, Technicians, etc. with paid wardrobe fittings required.
Production’s strongest need is for Men 18-40s with flexible schedules and comb-able length hair and/or men willing to grow their hair, facial hair, sideburns to match 80s-90s time periods. Women should have natural hair colors, no chunky highlights or ultra modern styles. Overall for men and women, curls, waves and volume are a plus. Production will provide haircuts as needed. Background will be photo approved by Production, and some may be picture picked by the Director.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR (we will update needs in a couple weeks):
– SAG-AFTRA 1983 Café Patrons/Pedestrians Friday 1/23, 18 & over, all ethnicities, some with Cars manufactured in ‘83 or earlier. *Union Only due to small # of background needed. Shoot location TBD, SF or East Bay. Fittings will be scheduled 1/13 in SF. * Smoking will be permitted indoors/outdoors as a sign of the times on this day; must be willing to work around smoke. If willing to smoke, please note in submission, tobacco-free alternatives will be provided.
– Non Union Core 1984 Background with Open Avail Mon 1/26 – Fri 2/6 in CUPERTINO. *Non Union only due to filming location; must have your own transportation! 18-40s, mostly Men with extremely flexible/wide open schedules needed to work repeatedly (up to 6-10 days) for continuity. Fittings 1/13 – 1/23 in San Francisco.
– Non Union 1984 Audience 3 or 4 Day – Fri 1/30, Sat 1/31, Mon 2/2, Tues 2/3 in CUPERTINO for continuity. *Non Union only due to location; must have your own transportation! 20s-early 50s. Some may work 3 Days 1/31, 2/2, 2/3. Fittings 1/13 – 1/23 in San Francisco.
– Core 1988 Background with Open Availability Mon 2/23 – Mon 3/16 in SF. Union/Non Union 18-40s, mostly Men (emphasis on South Asian, East Asian and Caucasian-appearing to reflect time period) with extremely flexible/wide open schedules needed to work repeatedly (up to 6-10 weekdays) for continuity. Fittings 2/5 – 2/19 in SF.
Hours/Rates: Film shoots are long, typically 12-14 hours and start early, i.e. 6AM or earlier, lasting through evening hours. Non Union Extras are paid min. wage for the city they shoot in. Cupertino extras get min payment of $72 for 8hrs, overtime at time & 1/2, double time after 12hrs based on CA State Min Wage $9.00. SF extras get min payment of $88.40 for 8hrs plus overtime at time ½, double time based on new SF min wage $11.05/hr effective 1/1/15. Fittings are in SF and paid at ¼ your 8hr day rate based on location. Union members get scale. Payment comes through the mail from a payroll company.
Employment Requirements: Valid Government approved ID must be presented on set for I-9 paperwork. Everyone must present valid government approved ID on set for I-9 paperwork or you cannot be employed. U.S. Citizens can use a current U.S. Passport alone or must have two forms of ID: a valid Driver’s License or State Photo ID with either a Social Security card or Birth Certificate. Non Citizens must have a Green Card, Permanent Resident Card or Work Authorization from the Dept. of Homeland Security.
Stefan Holm / Shutterstock.com
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to :
* Subject line: Role/Dates you are submitting for, Name, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell
* Core submissions: Must be conflict free. Tell us about your schedule.
* Men: Hair – Don’t cut it if possible! If willing to grow hair/facial hair, please note it!
* Height, Weight & Clothing Sizes/Measurements
* Attach 2 new color snapshots, smiling close up from chest up & standing facing camera with natural hair, down if long (no product). No hats/sunglasses. Men: we may need hair growth progress pics in a couple weeks for approval!
* If we have not cast you for Union work before, please attach photo/scanned copy of your SAG-AFTRA card or other proof of Union membership.
* Owners of 1983or older vehicles in good condition (no show cars) – note Car Year, Color, Make, Model
You must create an account to apply