Extras Needed For 'Orange Is The New Black,' Shooting in Riverhead Riverhead
- Location: Riverhead, New York, United States
One of the hottest shows on Netflix right now, "Orange is the New Black," is now casting male and female non-union-only talent, local to Riverhead.
Applicants are asked to note how far they are located from Riverhead.
Those interested should send in a current photo, along with contact information, to . In the subject line, write Suffolk County Local Talent.
All ages, ethnicities, shapes and sizes" are needed, "the scarier the look, the better."
All work is paid. No experience is necessary. Those who are comfortable with nudity should include that information.
Photos of tattoos or scars should also be included in the submission.
All talent must be able to produce a valid ID stating that the individual is 19 and information to provide legal work status in the United States, the page states.
Shooting will take place between Jan. 22 and Feb. 6.
"Orange is the New Black" is a red-hot series created by Jenji Kohan, the force behind "Weeds." It centers on the real-life story of Piper Chapman, an upper white class woman convicted and sent to a minimum security women's prison for transporting a bag of money to her former girlfriend, an international drug smuggler; her character is now engaged to be married and conflicted when her former girlfriend arrives at the same prison. The series first appeared on Netflix in 2013 and is taping its second season.
You must create an account to apply
- This content is published and edited by our members
- Never pay or give private bank informations to anyone
- If you don't want your casting call to be listed on our website, please use the contact form to send us a request
- This site is never involved in any of these castings, please do not contact us.
- To apply, you must subscribe a free account.
- You will be then able to obtain all the contact infos and the complete casting calls informations